Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mint Green



This is my new mint green sheer blouse. It's actually just like the leopard print one in my last look but a different color and plain. I paired it with a nude tank and a beaded necklace I made with tans, teals and brown beads. With my white denim mini and nude stiletto's I think it all ties together nicely. The silver bracelet is new...I tried it on last week in kohls and loved it but it wasn't on sale at the time so I didn't get it. Since then I had $10 worth of Kohls cash for my last purchase there and had found a pic of Steven Tyler wearing a very similar silver bracelet. (great minds think alike!) So when I went back to spend my Kohls cash and found the bracelet on sale...I of course had to buy it!



Additional photos






1 comment:

  1. gorgeous outfit!

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete