Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Legendary Child


I found this cute colorful handkerchief tube top at Walmart of all places! It originally had 2 straps in the center of the top that tied around your neck..but I didn't like it and cut them off. Then I took one of those strap ties and tied it around my head! I paired this shirt with some denim shorts and completed the look with my colorful Steven Tyler style feather earring and some orange, pink, gold and brown beaded bracelets. For shoes I just opted for my multi-colored snakeskin gladiator sandals which I realize aren't pictured above but I'll post a photo of them below!







1 comment:

  1. hey ;) your blog is really cool :) I'll come here again for sure. If you want we can follow each other.. just follow my blog and let me know about it on my e-mail karolina.150495@gmail.com and write there your blog address :)

    http://karolinag95.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete