Monday, June 4, 2012

Military Vest




This olive green military vest I have had for a few years now, but it is always a fave. I wore it over a plain black spaghetti strap tank. I recently lost some weight and fit back into these ripped skinny jeans once more so I decided to rock those and belted them with this fun black belt I recently got on clearance from Kohls. The sandals I have been waiting to post in a look because I absolutely love them, they are adorned with silver shiny beads. The last touch to this look is the copper arm band I bought this week on ebay. That's it. Check out the photos below for a closer look at some of the items I am wearing!

The Copper arm band 


The silver beaded sandals



The Vest 


And finally, the belt!


More photos:








2 comments:

  1. Awesome vest! I love that arm bracelet! It gives so much attitude to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete