Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Elf





One of my favorite bands has an anual Christmas show called The Christmas Pageant. Well, Family Force 5 goes all out with decorating the stage to look like Christmas, snow machines, fun stage outfits and they do songs from their Christmas cd. Well some people who attend the show get really into it and dress up in Christmas themed outfits. This is what I wore to the concert.

I'm wearing a black sweater dress with studs adorning the bottom. I wore a black zipper corset by Britney Spears for Candies over the sweater dress. Black leggings and studded black leather boots. What made this mostly black outfit Christmas-y was the green and red elf hat and the red and white stripe elf socks! This outfit was perfect to wear to the anual Family Force 5 Christmas Pageant and I had a great time at the show and backstage meeting the band again!

No comments:

Post a Comment